Saturday, June 04, 2005
End of week wrap
2/6/05
After missing a run on Wednesday, Belinda and I again headed out on our 10.5km loop. Belinda had rockets in her shoes and ran about 6 minutes quicker than Tuesday. This is a good omen for Lane Cove on Saturday.
3/6/05
Ran 10.8km on my own again for my regular Friday run. After a sluggish start, I managed to find some form and run quite well . Finished the run in 51 minutes feeling strong. My achilles problem has cleared and I'm not feeling it at all. It is nice to be back running pain free.
After missing a run on Wednesday, Belinda and I again headed out on our 10.5km loop. Belinda had rockets in her shoes and ran about 6 minutes quicker than Tuesday. This is a good omen for Lane Cove on Saturday.
3/6/05
Ran 10.8km on my own again for my regular Friday run. After a sluggish start, I managed to find some form and run quite well . Finished the run in 51 minutes feeling strong. My achilles problem has cleared and I'm not feeling it at all. It is nice to be back running pain free.



