Saturday, December 17, 2005

A lighter week to freshen up for SMC 10km

14/12/05

We went down to Maroubra for a hill session. A 1km warmup, then 5 hill reps run very consistently by Belinda. There was only 6 seconds difference between the fastest and slowest reps. A very solid consistent session.

15/12/05

We headed out for our 10.5km run this morning. We ran at a steady pace, keeping it very consistent again.

16/12/05

As we couldn't answer the alarm this morning, we headed to Centennial Park for a twilight run after work. We ran 2 laps of the walking path. We started off quite quickly before easing off on the second lap.

17/12/05

As Belinda didn't feel like running, I headed out this evening for a 7.5km short sharp hitout. Ran at tempo pace to run my new DS Trainers in before the race tomorrow. Was happy with the responsiveness of the shoes and how I felt. The mating toucans have now been retired to stud.

Comments:
Horrie I nearly bought those DS trainers yesterday and did see the toucans as well. Opted to buy some Nike Air Pegasus as my long training shoe.I will probably lash out after New Year with a DS racer on my mind just for Jan SMC. Legs feel ok. Hard to tell when I can still get the bone to hurt by pressing on them. Loving the water at the moment :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?