Saturday, April 01, 2006
End of week wraps up at Striders 10km
27/3/06
A gentle 7.5km to start the week with as I was restricted in time due to not bouncing up when the alarm went off. Anyway, at least I got 40 minutes in.
28/3/06
Back to the old faithful 10.5km loop for a steady run. Felt a bit looser than the day before.
29/3/06
The plan was to go a bit longer this morning but again restricted by time, settled for my 10.8km loop instead. Very humid for this time of year so decided to back off a bit today.
30/3/06
Back to the 10.5km loop again today. Not quite as humid as the day before so felt a little better this morning.
1/4/06
Striders 10km at the Domain. As I was running on my own again and without pacing duties, the plan was to have a solid hitout but not to push the envelope and risk injury that would prevent me from my Luckylegs pacing duties in the Canberra 50km next Sunday. Everything almost went to plan, except that I ended up running a bit quicker than I planned as it was a tight hilly 3 lap circuit which did not allow a smooth rhythm. Ended up with 45:31 but pulled up okay with everything in tact so am fully fit for my tour of Canberra with Cool Running royalty next week. Another long run at Running out of sight on a Dark Night pace is on the program for tomorrow. Starting to get excited about next week now. Can't wait!
A gentle 7.5km to start the week with as I was restricted in time due to not bouncing up when the alarm went off. Anyway, at least I got 40 minutes in.
28/3/06
Back to the old faithful 10.5km loop for a steady run. Felt a bit looser than the day before.
29/3/06
The plan was to go a bit longer this morning but again restricted by time, settled for my 10.8km loop instead. Very humid for this time of year so decided to back off a bit today.
30/3/06
Back to the 10.5km loop again today. Not quite as humid as the day before so felt a little better this morning.
1/4/06
Striders 10km at the Domain. As I was running on my own again and without pacing duties, the plan was to have a solid hitout but not to push the envelope and risk injury that would prevent me from my Luckylegs pacing duties in the Canberra 50km next Sunday. Everything almost went to plan, except that I ended up running a bit quicker than I planned as it was a tight hilly 3 lap circuit which did not allow a smooth rhythm. Ended up with 45:31 but pulled up okay with everything in tact so am fully fit for my tour of Canberra with Cool Running royalty next week. Another long run at Running out of sight on a Dark Night pace is on the program for tomorrow. Starting to get excited about next week now. Can't wait!
Comments:
<< Home
Its always a good feeling to finish faster than planned. Well done Horrie!
See ya next weekend.
PS Any news on Belinda?
See ya next weekend.
PS Any news on Belinda?
We won't need cold weather gear, Horrie....we'll be running so fast out of sight....but not of each other!!
Post a Comment
<< Home




