Thursday, June 22, 2006

Another couple of runs including Belinda's longest so far

21/6/06

I headed out for 10.5km on my own. I was happy that everything was feeling normal again, even the niggle on the inside of the left knee. So I am now looking forward to W2G on Sunday.

22/6/06

Headed out with Belinda on a rather wet morning for 7.5km. We both donned spray jackets for the occasion. But as we warmed up and the rain stopped, Belinda took hers off and really opened up the stride for a while. She is starting to feel confident again but backed off towards the end as her condition started to give out.

No running tomorrow as there is World Cup Soccer to watch. Then there is the 5km Challenge to run with Tim and W2G to run with Jen in her first race over 20km.

Comments:
What an increbible year you have had so far Horrie. It has been absolutely amazing. You certainly have Ultra stamped all over you.

It is good to hear that Belinda's confidence is building again.
 
Horrie - it's actually my, um, first race over, um, 15kms....Perhaps I should have warned you about what you are getting into..

See you tomorrow!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?