Saturday, July 15, 2006
2 more runs for Belinda to wrap up the week
14/7/06
Belinda and I ran our 10.5km loop together again. Pretty much the same pace as Wednesday. Although, this time it felt as though Belinda was moving a lot easier and quicker.
15/7/06
I decided to rest up ahead of the King of the Mountain tomorrow whilst Belinda decided to run 2 laps of the main path at Centennial Park. It was a negative split for her as she stepped up the intensity on the second lap to finish strongly. Things are starting to look good as this was the first time she had run on consecutive days and she has pulled up well.
Belinda and I ran our 10.5km loop together again. Pretty much the same pace as Wednesday. Although, this time it felt as though Belinda was moving a lot easier and quicker.
15/7/06
I decided to rest up ahead of the King of the Mountain tomorrow whilst Belinda decided to run 2 laps of the main path at Centennial Park. It was a negative split for her as she stepped up the intensity on the second lap to finish strongly. Things are starting to look good as this was the first time she had run on consecutive days and she has pulled up well.
Comments:
<< Home
What I liked about your post Horrie, was that you did that 10.5k run with Belinda. It must be something very nice to share a run like that with the special person in your life.
Post a Comment
<< Home




